Neighbours work quickly to help others escape as firefighters battle Strathcona apartment blaze

Article content

Tenants in a Strathcona apartment building quickly worked to help their neighbours escape after a Wednesday morning blaze that destroyed one unit.

No one was seriously injured in the fire on 85 Avenue near 99 Street, although one woman was sent to hospital as a precaution for smoke inhalation, according to District Fire Chief Gary Hoekstra. He said firefighters arrived within four minutes after a call at 10:25 a.m. Other units were damaged by smoke as firefighters quickly put out the blaze and rescued several pets from the building.

But tenants described a dramatic escape even before firefighters arrived.

Neighbours say a man climbed down from his balcony after seeing smoke in the hallway, and ran around the building yelling that there was a fire and for people to leave.

Saje Alaei, another tenant, said the woman who lived in the unit that caught fire banged on her door warning her and her family to get out, and she heard a loud bang. The woman was naked, though Alaei could barely see through the thick smoke, and she grabbed a sheet from over Alaei’s couch to cover herself.

tinyurlis.gdu.nuclck.ruulvis.netshrtco.de

ایندکسر

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید

hacklink al hd film izle php shell indir siber güvenlik türkçe anime izle Fethiye Escort android rat duşakabin fiyatları fud crypter hack forum instagram beğeni bayan escort - vip elit escort lyft accident lawyer su tesisatçısıhtml nullednulled themesredfoxbetMobil Ödeme BozdurmaMobil Ödeme BozdurmaKamagraMobil Ödeme BozdurmaMobil Ödeme BozdurmaVodafone Mobil Ödeme Bozdurma